About Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division
Our goal at Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division is to provide you and your family with quality healthcare. We are providers for Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Geriatrics, Cardiology and Sleep Disorders. We offer same day appointment scheduling, convenient office hours and on-call physician after hours and weekends for emergencies. In addition to your health, protecting your private health information is equally important to us. Our office utilizes a secure, state-of-the-art, computerized electronic medical records (EMR) system. Our EMR (eClinicalWorks) allows us to send claims to your insurance company, easily access and store information in your chart to provide you with the best care possible.
Allow us the privilege to help you and your family, maintain a healthy life!
Our physicians are committed to excellence. Their goal is to help you maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle. If you are well, they will strive to help you stay that way through health education and preventative measures. If you become ill or have existing health issues, they will use every means available to diagnose your problem and provide prompt, effective treatment.
Our offices are affiliated with the following hospitals:
- St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center
- Valley Health System
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
Your Medical Home
Patient Centered Medical Home, or PCMH, is a framework to provide superior medical care that "feels like home". At the core it is about coordinating the right care, at the right place, at the right time. PCMH is you and your physician assisted by specially trained staff and state of the art health information technology, working to provide you with the best personal care.
A few of the basic concepts and standards used by Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division include:
- enhanced access
- identification and management of patient health
- care management
- support of patient self-care
- coordination of care
- measurement of patients quality of care
At Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division, you will have enhanced access to care, such as prompt appointments, telephone consultations, electronic access, and after-hours access.
- Comprehensive health assessment - and up to date clinical information.
- Specially trained care management teams - to identify your health concerns and work with you to develop successful treatment plans. Your care management team will educate you on self-care and community resources.
- Care coordination - including coordination of referrals, testing, and follow-up appointments, while keeping patients informed.
At Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey Primary Care Division, our goal is your health. We will continually measure your quality of care and always look for room for improvement.